In one of the most beautiful places on Ameland you will find the dreamy country house ‘Caribe’. The country house has a tasteful decor, four bedrooms, large living room/kitchen, three toilets and two bathrooms.
Several terraces around the country house invite you to relax and enjoy yourself in the middle of the beautiful nature. From the veranda you have a magnificent view over the dunes.
The country house has a living area of 213 m2 and was built in 1954.
- Approx. 213 m2
- Detached country house with two floors
- Four bedrooms
- Ruime veranda;
- Private parking for several cars
- Free wifi and wired internet use
- Non smoking
- Pets are unfortunately not allowed
- Utility room with freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Comfortable sitting area
- Spacious 8-10 person dining area
- Flat screen TV with digital channels
- Home cinema installation
- DVD player
- Radio- en Cd-player
- Luxury fitted kitchen
- Microwave or combination microwave
- Electrical oven
- Refrigerator freezer
- Standard kitchen inventory
- Coffee machine and kettle
- Gas plate (5 burners)
- Bedroom 1 (ground floor): a bedroom with a single box spring each (which can be joined together), its own television and private bathroom with toilet;
- Bedroom 2 (first floor): a double bedroom with television, spacious comfortable side-by-side single box spring;
- Bedroom 3 (first floor): a double bedroom with television, spacious comfortable side-by-side standing single box spring;
- Bedroom 4 (first floor): a quadruple bedroom with television, two comfortable side-by-side single box-spring beds. Two children’s beds.
- A separate toilet on the lower floor;
- The first bathroom, on the ground floor, has a separate shower, sink and toilet;
- The second bathroom, on the first floor, has a shower and a sink;
- A separate toilet on the first floor.
- Three terraces around the mansion;
- Patio furniture;
- Garden chair cushions;
- Children’s playground (own risk).
For more information, see the map between the images. View here the conditions of Landhuis Caribe.