As a housekeeper and interior caretaker you provide the “wow feeling” of our guests.
This is what your working day looks like with us
On the changeover days, (often) Monday and/or Friday (check-out 10:00 and check-in 16:00), you and your team ensure that our guests can enjoy a clean holiday home. You know better than anyone how important it is to start your holiday in a clean home.
We ensure that you have access to the planning in time. We prepare the cleaning at the office in Nes. From the office you visit the holiday homes and carry out the work. If you are satisfied with your work and you are sure that the guests will enjoy their clean holiday home, then you tackle the next property. After cleaning the last property on your list, head back to the office. After an evaluation you go home with a satisfied feeling!
What are the tasks?
The tasks are as follows:
- Cleaning one or more holiday homes, independently or with a colleague;
- Bringing and collecting bed linen, towels and kitchen packages to the holiday homes;
- Identifying defects and lack of, among other things, inventory in the holiday homes; and
- In the low season, November to April, you participate in the ‘big’ cleaning of the holiday homes.
What can you expect from us?
- Fast start date possible;
- Preferably on Ameland, but is also allowed from the mainland;
- A good gross hourly rate based on 12 hours per week including holiday pay and the statutory number of vacation days; and
- Career opportunities, additional hours and other responsibilities are possible.
Who are you?
You like to make sure that the holiday home is clean and you have no problem with a bit of hustle and bustle. You know how important it is to clean properly. We are happy to teach you how to clean the best. We also roll up our sleeves.
- You are available at least on Monday and Friday from 10:00 – 16:00;
- You are flexible in your working hours, it can sometimes run out due to crowds; and
- You work accurately and pay attention to details.