Some household information:
- Arrival time from 4 p.m. departure time 10 a.m.
- Smoking in the holiday home is prohibited;
- We do not grant options and deposits;
- We only rent weekends (Friday-Monday), midweeks (Monday-Friday) or weeks with arrival on Monday and Friday. Deviating arrival and departure days are rarely accepted by us;
- For information by telephone or questions from upcoming guests, we can be reached on working days from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. via the telephone number: +31 (6) 122 66 007;
- E-mail messages received after 4 pm will be answered the next day;
- A maximum of one pet is allowed (in Landhuis Caribe no pets are allowed). The costs for a pet are €5.50 per night. Take care of your pet during your holiday and never leave the animal alone in the house. Your pet feels abandoned and is in a strange environment. We have had to conclude from experience that this can lead to considerable and (for you) unforeseen (significant) damage;
- We definitely do not want pets in the bedrooms/bathrooms/beds and the seating furniture. If you have brought a pet, you must vacuum the house before / before departure. Leaving the yard without your pet’s feces. If we find that there are hairs on the beds, the house has not been vacuumed and there are still excrement in the garden, we will withhold at least €50 from your deposit;
- Private parking for up to three cars. Parking is always at your own risk;
- The price includes energy costs. Please think about nature;
- The holiday home is equipped with wired and WiFi. If you wish to use the fixed internet connection, you must provide your own internet cable;
- Present: 2 high chairs, 2 children’s camping beds with a thick mattress and a stair gate;
- Playpen for rent €4 per day and is only made available after reservation;
- It is not allowed to deep-fry in the house with a deep fryer you have brought along. The use of (heavy) energy-consuming electrical appliances, such as gourmet set, is also not allowed in the house.
- Bed linen is mandatory. Towels and kitchen packs are optional;
- Additional costs: mandatory cleaning costs €125. Made reservations after September 1, 2022? Then the cleaning costs (service costs) have already been settled;
- The tourist tax is € 1.59 per person (above 4 years) per night;
- The deposit is € 300,-. You pay this amount directly with your reservation. Upon arrival, we request that you check the property and report any imperfections to us immediately. Immediately after your departure, we will check the house you have left for any damage during the cleaning and we will inform you by telephone or e-mail the same day. If the house has been left undamaged, we will refund your paid deposit within a few working days;
- We are at all times entitled to refuse a reservation request, or to agree a higher deposit with you if we deem this necessary;
- We always advise you to take out travel cancellation insurance with your (own) insurance company;
- You enter into a rental agreement with us for renting a (separate) holiday home to which Dutch law (Article 7:503 of the Dutch Civil Code) applies. There is no question of a travel agreement or package holiday. If a reservation is cancelled, cancellation costs are due. We will not transfer your payments to a later period or to the following year.
- We are not liable for any loss or theft of your property.
Team Noordzee Ameland